New and Expansion Services
The Economic Development Authority supports its local businesses after they have chosen Rankin County as their new home. We provide a wide variety of support services, which include:
- Demographic Information
- Mapping Services
- Available Building Services
- Site Selction Services
- Monitoring and alerting businesses to any legislative issues that may impact Rankin County business.
- Assisting companies in the search for qualified labor force.
- Assisting companies in acquiring State of Mississippi incentives to expand their business.
For more details, click the links below:
State of Mississippi Incentives
Rankin County Incentives
- Property Tax Exemption
- Ad Valorem Exemption Packet
- Free Port Warehouse Property Tax Exemption
- In-State Inventory Property Tax Exemption
Land Equity Incentive
This incentive is available for companies who wish to purchase property within our Rankin First Industrial/Business parks. This incentive is determined on a case-by-case basis. Companies are evaluated by the amount of capital investment, average wage, and the amount of local employees hired.
As you navigate our website, you can use the “Add Page to Report” button to add any page or property to a custom report that you can print out or save.